BUILD WITH US THE BIGGEST SPORTS DATA CENTER ON THE WORLD AS…
Research and development
Historic Railway Station
Dworcowa 2, Katowice
Remote possible: 100%
Monday – Friday, 40h/week
Start: 7-9, end: 15-17
Holiday: 20/26 day
Type of contract
Employment contract / B2B
19000 – 26000 PLN GROSS
22800 – 31200 PLN B2B
We connect people through what we do, and create a better world for sport, every single day!
As a current STATSCORE employee, I’m thrilled to share that this company is an amazing place to work! We’re creating cutting-edge sports data solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, and we do it in a fun and supportive environment that values growth and learning.
Our team is full of talented and enthusiastic individuals who are always willing to lend a helping hand. If you’re looking for a career that’s challenging, rewarding, and full of opportunity, STATSCORE is the place to be. Come join our amazing team, and let’s make magic together!
What I like most about working in D&S is the professional approach of each employee when they undertake a problem. It gives satisfaction to everyone who works in this team.
Besides this, we simply feel good about working together.
Head of Delivery&Support
The best thing about working for STATSCORE is that every day is a great adventure. There are no two equal days at work in a team. New challenges, issues and ideas keep the team on track and push for constant development.
STATSCORES Customer Support is exceptional, and I am excited about the positive feedback we get. The work we do here is way beyond a regular job. Those are real connections, empathy and satisfaction provided with a great atmosphere and professional manner.
Support & Delivery Specialist
Working in the R&D Team constantly provides new challenges so every single day is unique and refreshing. Each challenge is a new opportunity to hone your IT skills and develop as a person.
Everyone in our team fills an irreplaceable role and is a unique asset to the company. Together we have one goal in mind. We strive to be the best in the industry.
What I appreciate most in my team is the good work organization. A clearly defined plan of tasks for each day result in the smooth running of the work and a sense of accomplishment of my responsibilities at the end of the day.
Efficient communication within the team also makes the job a lot easier to do.
A good and positive working environment is very important to me and that is something I have found in STATSCORE. We work here as a team and there is always somebody to support you.
Additionally, we can develop our own exciting products. It is so motivating to see customers who love your ideas. At the same time building the product gives you a great experience and allows you to improve. That is a great place to be.
I have been working here for almost 8 years now. What I have to say it is still an amazing journey and I appreciate every moment spent in STATSCORE. Our company collects and delivers high-quality sports data and creates top products giving all employees big chance for self-development.
People in STATSCORE are professionals who work with passion and share their knowledge with others – we really do work that we can be proud of. Join us if you want to find a place where your ideas and opinions aren’t just words, but a way to create something exceptional.
Working in our self-organized development team is a great experience. It brings out the best in every single team member.
Tech Lead DevOps
What role will you take on a team?
- people management work (~40%)
- process management and technological improvements (~40%)
- recruitment and administrative tasks (~20%);
- Actively foster a healthy team
- Provide personal support, onboarding and regular 1:1 meetings.
- Keep the head count and skills according to the needs in cooperation with the recruitment team.
- Keep improving the entire software development life-cycle.
- Support the exchange of technical experience between teams.
- Take an active part in creating a technological development roadmap.
- Determine processes and metrics to ensure products are market ready.
- Cooperate with Product, IT, Architecture, DevOps and CTO.
- Have 5+ years of experience building modern web applications in a commercial environment (software development background).
- Have 2+ years of experience in managing teams and individuals: guiding career paths, performance evaluation, facilitating meetings.
- Experience in identifying people’s needs and talents.
- Have well-balanced result and people orientation.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and fluent in English (B2 at least).
- Experience with architecture and software design patterns.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and delivering.
- Ability to create an organization that understands how to balance technical debt vs. business goals.
Would be your advantage:
- Experience with software testing and test automation.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (mainly Scrum and Kanban).
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ.
How do we work?
We are taking care of the technological debt and the quality of the code.
We plan our Sprint goals every 2 weeks, and use OKR’s in every quarter planning.
We speak both Polish (internally) and English (with our partners).
We work in hybrid mode with flexible hours, from home or from the office in Katowice (no dress code).
- Screening – phone call (15 min).
- Interview with Hiring Manager and System Architect – video call (60 min).
- Final interview with HR Manager and CTO – video call (60 min).
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Join our team and get access to unique STATSCORE BENEFITS
Birthday Celebration - Get A DAY OFF for your birthday!
Food Card - Save time and eat healthy by using our food card to pay for your meals!
Company Picnic & Happy Hours - Let's eat, play, and spend some time together!
STATSCORE Volunteering - Devote one day each quarter to support your local charity!
Integration Trip - Take part in a two-day integration trip organized once a year!
Discover 22 STATSCORE benefits
Being a part of STATSCORE Team you gain access to 22 great benefits, gathered in 7 groups:
Charity / Sport / Family / Self-development / Integration / Special for You / Health / Financial.