BUILD WITH US THE BIGGEST SPORTS DATA CENTER ON THE WORLD AS…
HOURS OF WORK
Monday – Friday
Start: 7-10, end: 14-17
Holidays: 20-26 days
Type of contract
4500 – 6700 PLN GROSS
(full time job)
We are looking for a person who would like to join our team as HR Specialist. who are open to new challenges, constantly wants to develop, and above all, is focused on cooperation and contact with other people.
- you approach your tasks with passion and commitment, you can motivate, give courage and be an inspiration for others
- you are creative and constantly initiate new solutions and projects,
- you value teamwork, knowing that it is the only way to achieve goals,
- you are guided by the idea of continuous self-development and becoming a better version of yourself every day
- respect and support for others is something natural for you … it is YOU that we are looking for.
Join STATSCORE team!
I am responsible for the recruitment process in the HR department. Working here gives me a lot of satisfaction. Every day I can meet new people with different skills and passions. My daily duties require strong interpersonal skills. Thanks to the training courses I can continue to develop my professional competencies.
Katarzyna, Recruitment Specialist
We create a team because we understand each other’s expectations, we know our needs and we do not recognize half measures.
I am extremely pleased with the fact that regardless of the situation I can always count on someone’s help, there is always something going on and every day allows you to challenge yourself.
On top of that we have the best HR team, opportunity for self-development and creative thinking.
Ania, Junior Accountant
I joined the STATSCORE team recently and I was very well received. STATSCORE is made up of wonderful people with a great passion and knowledge of sport. My new job gives me a lot of opportunities for development, and contact with people from all over the world.
Justyna, HR & Payroll Specialist
- comprehensive and independent recruitment processes
- co-creating organizational culture that supports the self-development of employees
- caring for the level of satisfaction of employees and comfort at work
- Comprehensive recruitment processes – from publication to onboarding
- Support for planning and implementation of activities related to the increase of employees satisfaction and comfort at work
- Organization of company events and teambuilding trips
- Co-creating offer of company benefits
- Conducting employees opinion surveys
- Supporting self-development of employees
- Close and effective cooperation with other departments
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to conduct recruitment process comprehensively
- Knowledge of the job market and recruitment methods
- High personal culture and proactive attitude
- Developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of English (minimum B2 level)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of methods of building organizational culture
- Knowledge of the principles of HRM
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Join our team and get access to unique STATSCORE BENEFITS
20 Hours for Self-development - Expand your skills with 20 hours of self-development in working hours monthly! We also fund your training and courses!
STATSCORE Volunteering - Devote one day each quarter to support your local charity!
Birthday Celebration - Get A DAY OFF for your birthday!
Integration Trip - Take part in a two-day integration trip organized once a year!
Sports Hall - Integrate with your colleagues by playing team sports!
Discover 22 STATSCORE benefits
Being a part of STATSCORE Team you gain access to 22 great benefits, gathered in 7 groups:
Charity / Sport / Family / Self-development / Integration / Special for You / Health / Financial.