We’re looking for
Product Manager IT
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Stary Dworzec Katowice
Dworcowa 2, Katowice
Monday – Friday, 40h/week
Start: 7-9, end: 15-17
Holiday: 20/26 day
Type of contract
Full time, Hybrid work
13 000 – 15 000 PLN Gross UoP
We are one of the world’s leading companies in the field of providing innovative products for the sports industry. We collect, organize and deliver high-quality sports data helping sports enthusiasts, media and betting organizations achieve their goals.
We connect people through what we do, and create a better world for sports, every single day!
All of our products are built in-house and are strictly related to sport. We are serving our customers with in-play live visualizations, as well as sports statistics widgets and raw data provided by our SportsAPI.
There are also powerful internal systems that our Teams depend on for their daily operations.
We are looking for people who understand the dependencies.
As a current STATSCORE employee, I’m thrilled to share that this company is an amazing place to work! We’re creating cutting-edge sports data solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, and we do it in a fun and supportive environment that values growth and learning.
Our team is full of talented and enthusiastic individuals who are always willing to lend a helping hand. If you’re looking for a career that’s challenging, rewarding, and full of opportunity, STATSCORE is the place to be. Come join our amazing team, and let’s make magic together!
What I like most about working in D&S is the professional approach of each employee when they undertake a problem. It gives satisfaction to everyone who works in this team.
Besides this, we simply feel good about working together.
Head of Delivery&Support
The best thing about working for STATSCORE is that every day is a great adventure. There are no two equal days at work in a team. New challenges, issues and ideas keep the team on track and push for constant development.
STATSCORES Customer Support is exceptional, and I am excited about the positive feedback we get. The work we do here is way beyond a regular job. Those are real connections, empathy and satisfaction provided with a great atmosphere and professional manner.
Support & Delivery Specialist
Working in the R&D Team constantly provides new challenges so every single day is unique and refreshing. Each challenge is a new opportunity to hone your IT skills and develop as a person.
Everyone in our team fills an irreplaceable role and is a unique asset to the company. Together we have one goal in mind. We strive to be the best in the industry.
What I appreciate most in my team is the good work organization. A clearly defined plan of tasks for each day result in the smooth running of the work and a sense of accomplishment of my responsibilities at the end of the day.
Efficient communication within the team also makes the job a lot easier to do.
A good and positive working environment is very important to me and that is something I have found in STATSCORE. We work here as a team and there is always somebody to support you.
Additionally, we can develop our own exciting products. It is so motivating to see customers who love your ideas. At the same time building the product gives you a great experience and allows you to improve. That is a great place to be.
I have been working here for almost 8 years now. What I have to say it is still an amazing journey and I appreciate every moment spent in STATSCORE. Our company collects and delivers high-quality sports data and creates top products giving all employees big chance for self-development.
People in STATSCORE are professionals who work with passion and share their knowledge with others – we really do work that we can be proud of. Join us if you want to find a place where your ideas and opinions aren’t just words, but a way to create something exceptional.
Working in our self-organized development team is a great experience. It brings out the best in every single team member.
Tech Lead DevOps
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Product Management 100% 100%
- Team Management 70% 70%
- Team Leadership 80% 80%
- Scrum 60% 60%
- English 60% 60%
What role will you take on a team?
We are looking for an experienced talent who would like to join our Product Team and work with us to create the best sport-data driven products.
In this role as a Product Manager IT, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and development of one of our vital systems. Your main focus will be on building products that provide accurate, high-quality data and manage operations for our Data and Scouting Departments.
You will work with your Development Team and other Company Departments and our Clients daily.
- Partner with Users, Clients, Design and other Teams to create new products and enhance existing ones that deliver measurable customer value.
- Collect, review, and prioritize business requirements and needs for your Product(s).
- Write detailed product requirements and acceptance criteria for Development Teams.
- Manage one or more Products throughout their life cycle.
Manage and align the Product roadmap with company goals and focus.
- Summarize short- and long-term product plans for stakeholders.
- Proactively seek a firsthand understanding of issues and areas for improvement.
- Ensure features and bugs are reported and prioritized.
Manage backlog and run scrums and check-ins.
Define and measure KPIs.
- Build relationships with Clients, and assist Sales and Marketing with Product knowledge.
- Monitor market trends and company competitors to identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new Product features on an ongoing basis.
- At least 2 years of experience in product development or a similar role.
- Knowledge of project management principles in the Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of product design processes and experience conducting user research.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships with Users/Clients.
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Communicative English (at least B2 level).
Would be Your advantage
- Product or Project management certificates.
- Technical background in IT.
- Strong knowledge of sportsbook operations and the sports betting industry.
- Experience in the international working environment.
How do we work?
As Product Team we plan our work ahead. We use OKR’s in every quarter planning and plan 2 week sprints for our development teams.
We speak both Polish (internally) and English (with our partners). We work in hybrid mode with flexible hours, from home or from the office in Katowice.
Only 2 short stages ahead of you:
- Screening – video call with Recruiter (30 min)
- Interview – video call or meeting in the office, with Hiring Manager, HR and teammate (max. 90 min)
MANY REASONS TO JOIN #STATSCORETEAM
Possibility of hybrid and remote work - what you want and what you need.
The form of the contract to choose.
Permanent teams - we are a product company, not a software house.
We focus on development - set self-development goals, participate in company training and forms of education of your choice, and learn English with us.
No dress code and non-corporate culture.
Culture of appreciation (Kudos) and feedback, regular 1:1 meetings, and communication trainings.
Cyclical integrations (Happy Hours every month, picnics, integration trips, sports competitions and budget for team integrations).
Fun area (table football, darts, board games, console).
Birthday Celebration - Get A DAY OFF for your birthday!
Food Card - Save time and eat healthily by using our food card to pay for your meals!
STATSCORE Volunteering - devote one day each quarter to support your local charity!
Stress-free 1st day of work with friendly onboarding, Work Buddy, welcome pack and workstation equipment.
Discover 22 STATSCORE benefits
Being a part of STATSCORE Team you gain access to 22 great benefits, gathered in 7 groups:
Charity / Sport / Family / Self-development / Integration / Special for You / Health / Financial.
You’re applying for
Product Manager IT
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Note: You will be redirected to the external application form, in a new tab in your browser.