BUILD WITH US THE BIGGEST SPORTS DATA CENTER ON THE WORLD AS…
Scouts Management Team
Flexible working hours
Type of contract
1.000 – 2.000 EUR + commission
About the Job
If sport is your passion and an inseparable element of everyday life, and you like working with a group of people, having good communication skills, then you are very likely in the right place at the right time.
We are looking for, a person who can focus on details, have patience and a teaching mode approach. Someone ambitious and committed who can help us achieve our goals.
What the job is about?
The job basically consists of three elements: finding, recruiting and training. You will need to explore your area, find proper people, convince them it’s a good thing to join us and train them be best of the best scouts we have.
A scout have to enter the venue and provide a quality live sport relation from the stadium using our panel. May look simple and is simple if trained well.
We are an international company with an established market position. You will receive the necessary training and tools needed to perform your role.
We are a company that cares. Join us and become a member of the STATSCORE family. Help us to build the biggest sports data center in the world!
I enjoy my job because I have a good boss and friendly colleagues. I have challenging tasks but it’s well-paid. My job gives me the opportunity to talk with people from all over the world and do many interesting things.
Radek, Scouts Manager
I have been working for STATSCORE for a long time now. I started my career here in 2015 as a Scout and became Product Manager in January 2019. Working in the Product Team often requires making difficult decisions and there’s a need to respond quickly to any emerging problems. The ability to help clients, leaves me with the feeling that what I do is important. Fantastic people, family atmosphere in the office and a close connection with sport make it a dream job for me.
Adam, Product Manager
We are responsible for the quality of sports data we provide. This job brings me a lot of satisfaction. It is great because it allow me to combine working with my passion for sports. Each one of us have an opportunity to learn new things about sports. This job is superb for people who love sports.
Ariel, Scouts Manager
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Passion and knowledge of sports rules (you won’t be able to train a scout if you aren’t interested in sports)
- Strong computer and Internet-related skills (we need you to learn how to use our relation panel and i.e. to search for lineups for the game)
- Ability to transfer your knowledge (interpersonal communication skills are very important so your prospect can start to train and become a scout)
- Accuracy and attention to detail (we collect data, so precision and making no mistakes is the key for scout’s work and he needs to learn that from his trainer)
- Communicative English (we really need to understand each other)
- Ability to work well in a team environment (you relay a game on your own, but only as a team we can make something spectacular)
- Impeccable manners (we work only with people that know how to behave)
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position or in the sports data industry at all
Work on a big sport-related project
Opportunity to realize your own ideas and solutions
Get paid for a sports oriented job
Enjoy the team spirit company atmosphere