BUILD WITH US THE BIGGEST SPORTS DATA CENTER ON THE WORLD AS…
Social Media Manager
Historic Railway Station
Dworcowa 2, Katowice
Remote possible: YES
Type of contract
Employment contract / B2B
5.000 – 9.000 PLN GROSS
6.000 – 10.800 PLN B2B
What do you need to join us?
We are looking for great tech-stories teller in social media. You need to know how to engage and inspire the followers and keep them involved.
What will you do at STASCORE?
Plan, execute, daily manage and monitor STATSCORE social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, the number of leads and increase sales.
Who we are?
STATSCORE, a growing sport-tech company operating in Katowice looking for a highly motivated Social Media Manager for B2B Marketing activities with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Working in the marketing department at STATSCORE is like playing in a well-balanced sports team. Everyone perfectly fulfills their obligations and our collaboration brings added value to the quality of the work.
Operating in this environment on a daily basis yields good results and dynamic development of the team and each one separately.
What I like about working in the Marketing Team is the great vibe we have here. Even though the external situation might be tense due to tight deadlines, and a number of different projects we develop at the same time, the internal atmosphere is always great and funny.
Everyone in the team is a top-tier professional in their area, hence our daily cooperation is a very smooth process.
One of the best things about being part of the Marketing Team at STATSCORE is being surrounded by an amazingly creative and talented group of people. There are always new challenges, which gives me a lot of opportunities to keep developing my skills and constantly learn new things.
Overall, working here has been an inspiring and motivating experience, which helped me grow both personally and professionally.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Extensive experience in the management of LinkedIn and Facebook marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of sports industry, with special attention to sports betting and sports data.
- Proven track record of managing English-language social media channels.
- Please send your CV in English.
- Over 2 years of relevant work experience (showcasing portfolio is an advantage).
- Proven results in building social followings across a variety of channels.
- Solid analytical skills – data analysis and interpreting statistics.
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly advertising/branding and customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of Social media algorithms.
- Project and campaign management skills.
- Experience in technology/SaaS – an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent English (C1 minimum).
- Develop creative, engaging, and converting social media strategies.
- Deliver social media content in cooperation with SEO Manager and Online Content Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tik-Tok & WeChat (big advantage).
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights and seek new opportunities.
- Develop new social media campaigns, monitor and optimize existing campaigns to ensure they align with STATSCORE business objectives.
- Understand the needs of KDM’s from relative industries to ensure optimal performance.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all mediums and align with relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze competitor activity.
- Monitor social media KPIs.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Join our team and get access to unique STATSCORE BENEFITS
Birthday Celebration - Get A DAY OFF for your birthday!
Food Card - Save time and eat healthy by using our food card to pay for your meals!
Company Picnic & Happy Hours - Let's eat, play, and spend some time together!
STATSCORE Volunteering - Devote one day each quarter to support your local charity!
Integration Trip - Take part in a two-day integration trip organized once a year!
Discover 22 STATSCORE benefits
Being a part of STATSCORE Team you gain access to 22 great benefits, gathered in 7 groups:
Charity / Sport / Family / Self-development / Integration / Special for You / Health / Financial.