BUILD WITH US THE BIGGEST SPORTS DATA CENTER ON THE WORLD AS…
Social Media specialist
Historic Railway Station
Dworcowa 2, Katowice
Remote possible: YES
Type of contract
Employment contract / B2B
4500 – 6000 PLN gross
What do you need to join us?
We are looking for great tech-stories teller in social media. You need to know how to engage and inspire the followers and keep them involved.
What will you do at STASCORE?
Plan, execute, daily manage and monitor STATSCORE social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, the number of leads and increase sales.
Who we are?
STATSCORE, a growing sport-tech company operating in Katowice looking for a highly motivated Social Media Manager for B2B Marketing activities with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
What I like about working in our Marketing Team is the great vibe we have here. Even though the external situation might be tense due to tight deadlines, and a number of different projects we develop at the same time, the internal atmosphere is always great and funny which makes everyday work much easier! Also, everyone on the team is a top-tier professional in their area, which makes daily cooperation a very smooth process.
Grzegorz, Marketing Director
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Over 2 years of relevant work experience (showcasing portfolio is an advantage).
- Proven results in building social followings across a variety of channels.
- Solid analytical skills – data analysis and interpreting statistics.
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly advertising/branding and customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of Social media algorithms.
- Project and campaign management skills.
- Experience in technology/SaaS – an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Familiarity with sports – an advantage.
- Excellent English (C1 minimum).
- Develop creative, engaging, and converting social media strategies.
- Deliver social media content in cooperation with SEO Manager and Online Content Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tik-Tok & WeChat (big advantage).
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights and seek new opportunities.
- Develop new social media campaigns, monitor and optimize existing campaigns to ensure they align with STATSCORE business objectives.
- Understand the needs of KDM’s from relative industries to ensure optimal performance.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all mediums and align with relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze competitor activity.
- Monitor social media KPIs.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Join our team and get access to unique STATSCORE BENEFITS
STATSCORE funds your training and courses!
STATSCORE Volunteering - Devote one day each quarter to support your local charity!
Birthday Celebration - Get A DAY OFF for your birthday!
Integration Trip - Take part in a two-day integration trip organized once a year!
Sports Hall - Integrate with your colleagues by playing team sports!
Discover 22 STATSCORE benefits
Being a part of STATSCORE Team you gain access to 22 great benefits, gathered in 7 groups:
Charity / Sport / Family / Self-development / Integration / Special for You / Health / Financial.