BUILD WITH US THE BIGGEST SPORTS DATA CENTER ON THE WORLD AS…
Support Team Lead
Stary Dworzec Katowice
8h shifts (shift working time)
Type of contract
Employment contract / B2B
9 000 – 15 000 PLN
10 800 – 18 000 PLN
We are one of the world’s leading companies in the field of providing innovative products for the sports industry. We collect, organize and deliver high-quality sports data helping sports enthusiasts, media and betting organizations achieve their goals.
We connect people through what we do, and create a better world for sports, every single day!
All of our products are built in-house and are strictly related to sport. We are serving our customers with in-play live visualizations, as well as sports statistics widgets and raw data provided by our SportsAPI. All the features are created by using new technologies and the best practices around the process of software development.
Our team is full of talented and enthusiastic individuals who are always willing to lend a helping hand. If you’re looking for a career that’s challenging, rewarding, and full of opportunity, STATSCORE is the place to be. Come join our amazing team, and let’s make magic together!
Besides this, we simply feel good about working together.
Head of Delivery&Support
STATSCORES Customer Support is exceptional, and I am excited about the positive feedback we get. The work we do here is way beyond a regular job. Those are real connections, empathy and satisfaction provided with a great atmosphere and professional manner.
Support & Delivery Specialist
Everyone in our team fills an irreplaceable role and is a unique asset to the company. Together we have one goal in mind. We strive to be the best in the industry.
Efficient communication within the team also makes the job a lot easier to do.
Additionally, we can develop our own exciting products. It is so motivating to see customers who love your ideas. At the same time building the product gives you a great experience and allows you to improve. That is a great place to be.
People in STATSCORE are professionals who work with passion and share their knowledge with others – we really do work that we can be proud of. Join us if you want to find a place where your ideas and opinions aren’t just words, but a way to create something exceptional.
Tech Lead DevOps
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Team Leadership 100% 100%
- Team Management 90% 90%
- Customer Support 90% 90%
- IT Support 60% 60%
- English 80% 80%
What role will you take on a team?
Join us and contribute to the innovation and growth of the sports-tech and data industries. As a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader, you will be an integral part of our CFT group, responsible for planning, coordinating, and leading activities across the entire support lifecycle.
Your role will involve ensuring successful cooperation with our partners, mentoring, and assisting team members, and optimizing workflows. If you are passionate about sports and technology and possess exceptional leadership skills, we invite you to join our team!
- Participate in recruitment and onboard Support Team members.
- Coach, mentor, and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Set clear goals, objectives, and deadlines for the team.
- Develop team skills through training and workshops.
- Manage conflicts and promote a harmonious work environment.
- Write technical procedures and guidelines.
- Establish and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Report on team performance and provide insights to management.
- Interact effectively with diverse levels of management.
- Identify and implement workflow improvements.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer support, team management, operations.
- Experience in trading in a B2B sports betting provider.
- Excellent communication, leadership, organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong knowledge of sportsbook operations and the sports betting industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to make decisions, solve problems, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage a team of 6 or more.
- High level of English language proficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications. (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Display an empathetic and positive attitude to help customers achieve their goals.
Would be your advantage:
- Experience in trading in B2C sports betting operator (sportsbook).
- Proficiency in Korean, Chinese, Ukrainian, Spanish, or Portuguese.
The process will be split into 3 short stages.:
- Screening – phone call (15 min. in Polish)
- Technical interview – video call with Head of Support (60-90 min. in English)
- Final interview with Hiring Manager and HR – video call / meeting in our office (30 min. in Polish)
MANY REASONS TO JOIN #STATSCORETEAM
Possibility of hybrid and remote work - what you want and what you need.
The form of the contract to choose.
Permanent teams - we are a product company, not a software house.
We focus on development - set self-development goals, participate in company training and forms of education of your choice, and learn English with us.
No dress code and non-corporate culture.
Culture of appreciation (Kudos) and feedback, regular 1:1 meetings, and communication trainings.
Cyclical integrations (Happy Hours every month, picnics, integration trips, sports competitions and budget for team integrations).
Fun area (table football, darts, board games, console).
Birthday Celebration - Get A DAY OFF for your birthday!
Food Card - Save time and eat healthily by using our food card to pay for your meals!
STATSCORE Volunteering - devote one day each quarter to support your local charity!
Stress-free 1st day of work with friendly onboarding, Work Buddy, welcome pack and workstation equipment.
Discover 22 STATSCORE benefits
Being a part of STATSCORE Team you gain access to 22 great benefits, gathered in 7 groups:
Charity / Sport / Family / Self-development / Integration / Special for You / Health / Financial.