STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions
STATSCORE FREE-Trial (‘FREE-trial’) terms and conditions govern Customer’s acquisition of subscriptions to, and use of, the FREE-Trial of STATSCORE Products (as defined below), and is an agreement between STATSCORE Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-972) Poland, at 11/32 Adama Branickiego str., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000447881; tax ID No. (NIP): 5213642943; REGON statistical No. 146508248 and the Customer or the entity or organization that the Customer represents.
- 1.1 The following terms used in the STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions shall have the following meanings:
- PrematchPro – an application presenting Sports Statistics. Each PrematchPro Application is delivered by a separate HTML Code and presents data from a single sports event.
- LivematchPro – an application presenting Sports Statistics and Live Scores in real time. Each LivematchPro Application is delivered by a separate HTML Code and presents data from a single sports event.
- ScoreFrame – an application presenting Sports Statistics and Live Scores in real time for multiple sports and competitions. ScoreFrame Application is delivered in the form of a separate HTML Code with a live update function.
- LeagueCenter – an application presenting Sports Statistics and Live Scores in real time for multiple or one chosen competition. LeagueCenter Application is delivered in the form of a separate HTML Code with a live update function.
- TeamCenter – an application presenting Sports Statistics and Live Scores in real time for multiple or one chosen team. TeamCenter Application is delivered in the form of a separate HTML Code with a live update function.
- SportsAPI – an application used for generating and downloading Sports Statistics and Live Scores in real time in the form of a JSON Code, with a live update function.
- ScoutsFeed – an application used for delivering and generating Sports Statistics and Live Scores in real time in the form of a JSON Code, with a live update function. Each ScoutsFeed Application contains data from a single sports event.
- StatsWidgets – an application presenting Sports Statistics. Each StatsWidgets Application is delivered by a separate HTML Code and presents data from a single sports event or a single competition.
- Customer – a company or an individual, who based on the free will contacted STATSCORE via the trial form available at www.statscore.com, provided real Customer data necessary to set up the trial and approved STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions to test chosen STATSCORE product(s) for the FREE-trial term.
- Websites and mobile applications – websites and mobile applications operated by the Customer and approved for the FREE-trial.
- FREE-Trial – exclusive, not-chargeable access to chosen STATSCORE Products granted to the Customer for the FREE-Trial term. During the FREE-Trial term the Customer will not be subject to any monthly subscription fees or any other fees. STATSCORE Products made available for the Customer will be based on Customer’s order.
- FREE-Trial term – number of days for which chosen STATSCORE service is made available for the Customer with no charge. FREE-Trial period is counted from the moment the FREE-Trial is delivered to the Customer (as described below).
- Customer – individual acting on his/her own or on behalf on business entity reporting for the FREE-Trial via STATSCORE website.
- Customer data – the Customer personal data necessary for STATSCORE to provide the FREE-Trial and communicate with the Customer during the FREE-Trial term. The Customer data is treated by STATSCORE with the highest care and in line with the rules set by EU GDPR as explained in point 10 of STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions.
- STATSCORE Products (Products) – whenever used it refers to all or one of the following: LivematchPro, PrematchPro, ScoreFrame, LeagueCenter, TeamCenter, SportsAPI or ScoutsFeed.
- 2.1 The purpose of the FREE-Trial of STATSCORE Products is to grant the Customer with 14 days not-chargeable access to chosen STATSCORE Product(s) to allow the Customer to test STATSCORE Product(s) and get familiar with their features.
- 2.2 During the FREE-Trial term the Customer using the FREE-Trial will be treated with the same respect and care as the Customers, who subscribed for the paid plans of STATSCORE Products.
- 2.3 Customer will be granted with the richest possible version of the chosen STATSCORE Product(s) as described below in the specific rules of Free-Trial per STATSCORE Product (point 4.2).
- 2.3 At none stage of the FREE-Trial the Customer will be charged. The decision about subscribing for the paid services is solely Customer’s and it can be made at any stage of the FREE-Trial.
- 2.4 STATSCORE staff guarantees our best endeavours to provide the FREE-Trial and necessary support for the Customer during the FREE-Trial term.
- 2.5 STATSCORE keeps the right not to start the FREE-Trial without providing no further information to the Customer.
3. General rules
- 3.1 STATSCORE grants Customer FREE-trial access to use the STATSCORE products under the terms and conditions set forth in this document, provided that Customer complies with all such terms and conditions. STATSCORE Products are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. STATSCORE owns the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights to STATSCORE Products.
- 3.2 If the Customer is an individual using the FREE-Trial Services for own purposes: the Customer warrants that you he/she is at least 18 years of age and that he/she has the right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement.
- 3.3 If the Customer is using FREE-Trial on behalf of an entity or organization that Customer represents: all references to “Customer” are to that entity or organization and Customer represents and warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age and that he/she has the right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of Customer.
- 3.4 STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions become binding and effective on Customer upon the earliest of: (1) when Customer access or use the FREE-Trial Services, (2) when Customer clicks an “I Accept,” check box referencing this Agreement in the FREE-Trial request form at www.statscore.com.
- 3.5 The FREE-Trial can be ordered for each STATSCORE Product by the Customer only once. This does not limit the Customer in ordering the FREE-Trial for other STATSCORE Products.
- 3.6 At any time and without notice, STATSCORE reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the FREE-Trial or cancel the FREE-Trial offer and each started FREE-Trial with no further explanation.
4. Specific FREE-Trial rules per product
- 4.1 STATSCORE set the minimal Customer data without which the FREE-Trial won’t be provided to the Customer by STATSCORE as presented in the table below. STATSCORE is not obliged to provide any further information or explanation for not providing the FREE-Trial.
LivematchPro PrematchPro ScoreFrame LeagueCenter TeamCenter ScoutsFeed SportsAPI StatsWidgets Name and surname of Customer E-mail address Country of occupation Company name (where applicable) Website for testing STATSCORE Products
- 4.2 STATSCORE provides the specific rules of Free-Trial per STATSCORE Product as set in the table below.
LivematchPro PrematchPro ScoreFrame LeagueCenter TeamCenter ScoutsFeed SportsAPI StatsWidgets FREE-trial term 14 days 14 days 14 days 14 days 14 days 14 days 14 days 14 days Number of competitions allowed for FREE-Trial Not limited Not limited Not limited 1 Not limited 5 Not limited Number of teams presented in FREE-Trial 1 Number of events allowed for FREE-Trial Not limited Not limited 10 Depending on competition Access to venue events No (only in paid version) Access to TV events Yes Mapping service No (only in paid version) No (only in paid version) No Customization of the STATSCORE Products No (only in paid version) No (only in paid version) No (only in paid version) No Yes (with the online configurator)
- 4.3 The FREE-Trial is provided to the Customer in a form of a dedicated access to the chosen STATSCORE Product(s), which details will be delivered via email at the given Customer email address with the relevant STATSCORE Product(s) documentation.
- 4.4 For chosen STATSCORE Products the Customer may be also given an access to the Admin Panel to log in and manage STATSCORE Products.
- 4.5 If any of the Specific FREE-Trial rules is violated by the Customer, STATSCORE reserves the right to cancel the FREE-Trial immediately.
5. Acceptable Use of STATSCORE products
- 5.1 The Customer is solely responsible for the conduct and data related to the FREE-Trial. The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless STATSCORE and its suppliers from any and all loss, cost, liability, and expense arising from or related the Customer’s use of STATSCORE Products, or the Customer’s violation of these terms.
- 5.2 STATSCORE Products are made available to the Customer only for personal or commercial use, which use must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and must not infringe or violate third party rights.
- 5.3 Any unauthorized use of any STATSCORE Products is a violation of this Agreement and Polish law. Such violations may subject the unauthorized user and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
- 5.4 By submitting Customer Data to the FREE-Trial, Customer hereby grants to STATSCORE the right, and is expressly instructing STATSCORE, to Process Customer Data during the FREE-Trial term in order to provide and support the FREE-Trial and as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
6. Limitation of Liability
- 6.1 In no event shall STATSCORE be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use STATSCORE products therein or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of data.
7. Termination of FREE-Trial
- 7.1 STATSCORE reserves the right to terminate Customer’s account at any time. Customer also has the option of cancelling FREE-Trial at any time without penalty. The termination is done by sending an email to STATSCORE informing about the withdrawal.
- 7.2 STATSCORE reserves the right to terminate FREE-Trial, when we are reported a violation of STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions by receiving abuse complaints higher than allowed, without refund.
8. Use Restrictions
- 8.1 Customer shall not, directly or indirectly:
- sublicense, resell, rent, lease, distribute, market, commercialize or otherwise transfer rights or usage to the STATSCORE Products or any modified version or derivative work of the STATSCORE Products created by or for Customer,
- copy any features, functions or graphics of the STATSCORE Products for any purpose other than what is expressly authorized in this Agreement,
- use or modify STATSCORE Products in any way that would subject STATSCORE Products, in whole or in part, to a Copyleft License,
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or disrupt the integrity or performance of, STATSCORE Products,
- use any intellectual property rights protected by applicable laws and contained in or accessible through STATSCORE Products for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or copying its features or user interface,
- use STATSCORE Products to develop or enhance any open source version of STATSCORE Products, derivative works of any open source version of STATSCORE Products, or any software code made to work with any open source version of STATSCORE Products.
9. After the FREE-Trial
- 9.1 If the Customer is willing to subscribe for the chosen plan for the chosen STATSCORE Product(s), such decision shall be addressed in a reply to the email sent by STATSCORE’s Customer Success Manager with a request for the decision.
- 9.2 The further steps including signing the contract and integration/customization of STATSCORE Product(s) will be described by the Customer Success Manager in the email chain. No further actions has to be taken by the Customer before receiving this info.
- 9.3 The Customer keeps the right for a solely decision regarding the purchase the chosen STATSCORE Products once the FREE-Trial terms ends.
- 9.4 If the Customer is interested in extending the FREE-Trial of 7 days, a written notice has to be sent to STATSCORE not later than on the last day of the FREE-Trial term. STATSCORE reserves the right not to provide the additional 7 days of FREE-Trial without stating a reason.
10. Data Protection Compliance
- 10.1 STATSCORE is dedicated to protecting data protection and to promote compliance with rules set forth by, among others, European Union.
- 10.2 Any observation or breach of data protection may be reported via email@example.com
11. Final provisions
- 11.1 STATSCORE reserves the right to update the STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions at any time without notice. The most current version of these documents can be reviewed by clicking on the ‘STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions’ at the bottom of our website www.statscore.com.
- 11.2 All disputes arising in connection with STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions shall be primarily resolved amicably.
- 11.3 All disputes that cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted for resolution by Common Court of Law at the location of STATSCORE’s principal office.
- 11.4 The provisions of Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighboring rights, an act on electronic services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed by STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions.
12. Contact us
- 12.1 If you have any questions about STATSCORE FREE-Trial terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org