DEDICATED FOR: BETTING, MEDIA & SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS
STATSWIDGETS – Scoreboard widget
STATSCORE’s Scoreboard widget has been created to HELP you to provide your users with the most important piece of information about a sports game, namely, its score.
Let your website visitors and potential bettors follow sports events in real time with this simple and smart solution.
Scoreboard is a handy and convenient widget, thanks to which they will be able to stay up-to-date with the most crucial data: the overall scores of matches, as well as the number of points/goals scored in particular parts of the game – depending on the sport, these may be halves, periods, quarters, sets etc.
Who can benefit from the Scoreboard widget
Attract and engage sports fans by providing them with the most reliable live scores from their favorite sports!
ONLINE BETTING COMPANIES
Inspire more and higher bets by allowing your users to follow the scores of the most exciting games in real time!
SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS AND FAN CLUBS
Keep your fans and followers in the know with the most up-to-date information on your team’s score!
PACKED WITH LIVE DATA
Football (soccer), basketball, volleyball, ice hockey… you name it! STATSCORE’s Scoreboard is here to display to your clients the most reliable real-time scores and stats from 14 sports! Don’t let them leave your website to look for the scores elsewhere.
EASY TO CONFIGURE AND LAUNCH
The Scoreboard widget is highly customizable and easy to set up. You will quickly configure and implement it on your website to keep your visitors informed and engaged with the latest scores of their favorite games! It is a matter of minutes to have it LIVE and working.
STATSCORE’s widgets have been designed to match your exact business needs. Scoreboard can be easily customized (colors, fonts) to perfectly fit the design and visual identification of your website or app. You can also adjust its size, decide whether to display it horizontally or vertically, and specify which types of data to include!
LIVE SCORES UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY
When the countdown timer strikes zero, and the kick-off takes place, the Scoreboard will automatically switch from the timer to showing the current score. There is no need to refresh the website or do anything else. The same happens after the match. The event on the Scoreboard will finish right with the referee’s final whistle.
PROVIDING SPORT-SPECIFIC DATA
Halves in football, quarters in basketball, or sets in volleyball – the Scoreboard widget has it all covered to properly display partial scores, as well as the final ones, for each of the available sports!
RESPONSIVE AND MOBILE-FRIENDLY DESIGN
The widget is fully responsive, which makes it a great tool for users checking scores of the games regardless of the device they’re using (desktop computer, tablet, smartphone). It doesn’t take up much space or consume a lot of data – which makes it a perfect solution for mobile devices!
Available sports (14)
Scoreboard configuration options
The Scoreboard widget provides you with a set of options, which will allow you to tailor it in line with your needs! The wide range of settings that you can configure include:
Choose whether to include the Competition info bar (name of the competition, date and time of the game) into the Scoreboard. If you opt to display it, you are also able to specify the date and time format (e.g. DD/MM/YYYY HH:mm).
- Display configuration – specify if you want the widget to be displayed in a Horizontal or Vertical format.
- Team emblem type – decide if you want to display a team’s Logo/Color/Logo and Color/Shirt or None of them on the Scoreboard.
- Show time and status – select if you want to show time and status (e.g. Finished) of the game.
- Show state box – this element contains information about, for example, foul bonuses, serving sides, etc.
- Show statistics – decide if you want to display any type of statistics apart from the score of the game. For example, for football/soccer games, the widget can show the number of yellow cards, shots on target, offsides, corner kicks, fouls, etc.)
- Enable countdown – choose whether to display a timer counting down to the start of the game.
- Widget size – apart from deciding if the widget should be displayed horizontally or vertically, you can also specify its exact width (starting from 250 px up).
- Design settings – Choose the preferred font family to match the settings of your website or app.
- Color scheme – pick the right colors, or use one of the default configurations you had prepared earlier, and the widget will fit your project like a glove!
CHECK OTHER EVENTS WIDGETS
Provide all the info about chosen sports events – educate your users with the updates on lineups, let them vote for the team they think is more likely to win, and much more!