Dear STATSCORE’s Website Visitor,
If you are a Sports Professional, please click here
The Controller of your personal data is STATSCORE spółka z o.o.
STATSCORE spółka z o.o. is a company its registered office in Warsaw (02-972) Poland, at 11/32 Adama Branickiego str., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000447881 hereinafter referred to as the “STATSCORE”.
1.3. Collection of personal data
STATSCORE may collect and store the following personal information provided by you directly and voluntary only when requesting the FREE TRIAL delivery or when contacting us via the LiveChat panel at www.statscore.com. The information we may ask you for are the following:
- Your name;
- Your surname;
- Name of the company, which you represent (where relevant);
- Your email address;
- Web domain (only for whitelisting for STATSCORE widgets and minisites display);
- IP (only for securing you an access to PULL requests to our data feeds).
1.4. Methods of data collection
You directly provide STATSCORE with your personal data. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our products or services via STATSCORE webforms for FREE TRIAL;
- voluntarily contact us via LiveChat at www.statscore.com;
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
1.5. Use of your personal data
The purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with a fast and customized services based on your request or to provide you with the most relevant information in relation to your questions.
- provide the products and support you have requested [legal basis – Article 6 (1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – (“GDPR”) and Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR; legitimate interest: communication with users];
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems (legal basis – Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR and Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR; legitimate interest: communication with users, solving user problems);
- customize, measure and improve our services and content (legal basis – Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR; legitimate interest: internal purposes related to: provision of services and running a business, including analytical and statistical purposes);
- provide you occasionally with updates about STATSCORE products that we believe to be beneficial for your business. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that you never receive them again (legal basis – Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR; legitimate interest: directing notifications about marked offers or content to designated users);
STATSCORE deeply cares about you and your privacy. We do not sell, make available or rent your personal information to third parties. If the data protection standard in a country is not deemed to be adequate, we do ensure that data protection is guaranteed by other measures, for example standard contractual clauses of the European Commission for the protection of personal data, certificates, or recognised codes of conduct. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you would like to find out more information on this.
1.7. STATSCORE Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information only when requested and to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in Poland and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Cookie notice
We use “cookies” (text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information) at www.statscore.com to help us analyse our web page flow, customize our services, measure efficiency, and promote trust and safety.
Most cookies are session cookies – this means that once the session is closed, they will be deleted from your hard drive
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our services and with the access to all features of www.statscore.com. You give us the Cookies’ consent at the top of the webpage, when entering www.statscore.com.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
2.2. Personal data protection
STATSCORE would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights guaranteed by and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which include:
- the right to access – you have the right to request STATSCORE for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
- the right to rectification – you have the right to request that STATSCORE correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete according to you;
- the right to erasure – you have the right to request that STATSCORE erase your personal data. We will do it and inform you about it once it is done;
- the right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that STATSCORE restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to processing – you have the right to object to STATSCORE’s processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to request that STATSCORE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
2.3. Period of storage of your personal data
We will store your data as long as it is necessary to provide you with all the details related to your request, and after that time may be processed during the period of prescription of possible claims.
STATSCORE keeps a high-level antispam policy. We do not send you any unwanted emails and we do not bother you, if this is not related to providing the information or product you have requested for.
If by any chance you encounter any situation, which you believe to interfere with this statement, please, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with it with the highest care.
Please, be informed that STATSCORE automatically scans and manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Your information is securely stored on our servers located in Poland. Although Internet never guarantees 100% safety, STATSCORE uses our best endeavours and applies the highest standards for your personal data security safety, protecting it with the highest care against unauthorized access and disclosure.
2.8. Control of violations of the processing of your personal data
In the situation where the processing of your personal data we carry out violates the provisions of the GDPR, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
2.9. Rights to complaint
Should you be unhappy with the contents of this policy, please contact our relevant departments such as the data protection team mentioned in this policy: email@example.com
Should you feel that a direct complaint to the relevant data protection authority is required, please address your complaint to:
The President of the Personal Data Protection Office – PUODO
Personal Data Protection Office
ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw
+ 48 606 – 950 – 000 (infoline in Polish)